How to use?
Use warm to help:
Soothe aching muscles & joints
Relieve stress & tension
Soothe frozen shoulder or neck pains
Give comfort to back or stomach pains
Ease arthritic pain
Use chilled to help:
Ease sprains, bumps & bruises
Relieve pain caused by sports injuries & strains
Ease headaches & migraines
1. Ensure microwave turntable is clean and can rotate freely.
2. Place the product inside the microwave.
3. Place a half-filled cup of water in the microwave with the product.
4. Heat up to a maximum of 2 minutes for 500-750 watt microwaves and a maximum of 1 minute 30 seconds for 800-1000-watt microwaves.
5. If it feels too cool for your needs warm again in increments, of 15 seconds at a time.
6. Place the inner warming bag back inside the cover