How to use?
Hot and cold therapies are a great natural pain relief and often used to treat a variety of different issues. As a general rule heat therapy is used to treat muscle pain and stiffness while cold therapy is used to help with acute pain, inflammation and swelling.
Instructions for Cold Use
- Place product in a plastic bag and place in the freezer for at least two hours or chill in the refrigerator until desired temperature is achieved.
- Apply to desired area using the fabric side against the skin.
- Use for up to 20 minuets at a time
Instructions for Hot Use
- Ensure the microwave turntable is clean and can rotate freely.
- Place gel pack onto a plate and place inside the microwave ensuring beads are distributed evenly.
- Heat in microwave for 15 seconds, carefully touch test and continue to heat in increments of 5 seconds until desired temperature is reached., up to a maximum of 30 seconds for 500-700 microwaves and a maximum of 20 seconds for 800 - 1000 microwaves.
- Allow to stand for 30 seconds before use. Apply to desired area using the fabric side against the skin.
- Apply for up to 20 mins at a time