How to use?
Hotties are great for providing additional warmth but they can also be used as a source of heat therapy to ease aches and pains and to soothe and relax at bedtime to help send little ones off into a peaceful sleep. The inner warming bag of all of our Hotties are infused with Lavender essential oil which contains properties to help calm, relax and aid rest.
1. Ensure microwave turntable is clean and can rotate freely.
2. Remove the inner warming bag and place inside microwave.
3. Place a half-filled cup of water in the microwave with the product.
4. Heat up to a maximum of 1 minute for 500-750 watt microwaves and a maximum of 30 seconds for 800-1000-watt microwaves.
5. If it feels too cool for your needs warm again in increments, of 15 seconds at a time.
6. Allow to cool for 30 seconds.
7. Place the inner warming bag back inside Hottie.