How to use?
Hot Water Bottles are great for providing additional warmth but they can also be used as a source of heat therapy to ease aches and pains and to soothe and relax at bedtime to help send little ones off into a peaceful sleep.
- Remove hot water bottle from cover.
- Hold the bottle by the neck in an upright position and fill slowly with hot water (Do not use boiling water).
- Fill to a maximum of two-thirds capacity or less.
- Screw the stopper sufficiently tight to ensure there is no leakage.
- Place bottle back inside cover.