How to use?
Hotties are great for providing additional warmth but they can also be used as a source of heat therapy to ease aches and pains and to soothe and relax at bedtime to help send little ones off into a peaceful sleep. The inner warming bag of all of our Hotties are infused with Lavender essential oil which contains properties to help calm, relax and aid restful sleep.
- Ensure microwave turntable is clean and can rotate freely.
- Place Hottie inside the microwave ensuring the filling is evenly distributed.
- Place a half-filled cup of water in the microwave with the product.
- Heat up to a maximum of 25 seconds for 500-750 watt microwaves and a maximum of 20 seconds for 800-1000-watt microwaves.
- If it feels too cool for your needs warm again in increments, of 5 seconds at a time.
- Once heated, allow to cool for 30 seconds before use.