Instructions for Hot Use:
1. Remove microwaveable pouch from inside the Hug a Snug
2. Ensure microwave turntable is clean and can rotate freely.
3. Place pouch inside the microwave ensuring the filling is evenly distributed.
4. Fold the pouch if it cannot be positioned flat on the turntable.
5. Place a half-filled cup of water in the microwave with the product.
6. Heat up to a maximum of 50 seconds for 500-750 watt microwaves and a maximum of 20 seconds for 800-1000-watt microwaves.
7. If it feels too cool for your needs warm again in increments, of 15 seconds at a time.
8.Once heated, allow to cool for 30 seconds before use. 9. Place heated pouch back inside the Hug a Snug and secure closing.
Instructions for Cold Use: 1. Remove pouch from the Hug a Snug 2. Place the insert in a plastic bag and chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours until desired temperature is achieved. 3. Place chilled pouch back inside the Hug a Snug and secure closing.