How to use?
In addition to keeping you warm hot water bottles can also be used to help ease cramps, soothe aching muscles as well as soothe and relax to reduce stress and help you to get a good night's sleep.
- Remove hot water bottle from cover.
- Hold the bottle by the neck in an upright position and fill slowly with hot water (Do not use boiling water).
- Fill to a maximum of two-thirds capacity or less.
- Screw the stopper sufficiently tight to ensure there is no leakage.
- Place bottle back inside cover.