How to use?
Use warm to help:
Soothe aching muscles & joints
Relieve stress & tension
Soothe frozen shoulder or neck pains
Give comfort to back or stomach pains
Ease arthritic pain
Use chilled to help:
Ease sprains, bumps & bruises
Relieve pain caused by sports injuries & strains
Ease headaches & migraines
1. Ensure microwave turntable is clean and can rotate freely.
2. Place body wrap inside the microwave ensuring the filling is evenly distributed.
3. Fold the product if it cannot be positioned flat on the turntable.
4. Place a half-filled cup of water in the microwave with the product.
5. Heat up to a maximum of 1 minute 30 seconds for 500-750 watt microwaves and a maximum of 1 minute for 800-1000-watt microwaves.
6. If it feels too cool for your needs warm again in increments, of 15 seconds at a time.
7. Once heated, allow to cool for 30 seconds before use.
Back to Hot & Cold Thearpy